Read through CPAP Machines and Masks much more



Sleep Apnea Mask

Do you use a CPAP Machine? Do you have Sleep Apnea? Do you know what Sleep Apnea Is? Do you or your partner snore? If you have yes or no to any of these questions, read on.

Sleep Apnea is simply when a person stops breathing during the night and wakes up continually during the night gasping for air. This definitely includes people who snore. They do not realize they are waking up constantly during the night gasping for breath.

When these symptoms first start it can be very scary, you do not realize what is happening to you. But when you continue to do this numerous times during the night, night after night an immediate trip to the doctor is in order.

Your doctor will order a sleep study where you either spend the night at a facility or you can take the recording electronic machine home and use it in the comfort of your own bed. Once it is established you do have sleep apnea on to the next step.

CPAP MACHINES:

You will be sent to a provider to receive your very own CPAP Machine. The CPAP machine is what I really want to talk about right now.

The CPAP machine is a wonderful piece of modern electronics. The problem with the machine is the attached mask. This mask is fitted for your size and shape of face. Most people do not have a problem with the masks.

CONSULTATION FOR CPAP MACHINES:

(1) Receive your CPAP Machine.

(2) Receive instructions on how to use it.

(3) Get fitted for your mask.

(4) Receive instructions on how to use and clean mask.

PROBLEMS WITH MASK:

The problem lies with the people that do not fall into the perfect face category. For example: I have a small face and I breathe through my mouth. This makes me a candidate which is hard to fit. Since I have received my CPAP Machine I have tried to wear every mask on the market today.

As a mouth breather I need to wear a mask that covers my mouth as well as my nose. I find the mask awkward, uncomfortable, and painful. I feel extreme pressure upon my nose and cheeks.

Also all masks leak air. The air leakage is very uncomfortable. It either shoots into your eyes or your mouth, actually air leakage can happen on any part of the mask. Every night I must put on this mask and sleep.

For people who breathe through their nose the mask only covers their nose and it is a much smaller mask. These people have less problems with their masks.

I am asking the people who design and manufacture these wonderful masks which save our lives everyday to try and make better fitting masks. Something light and definitely fits over the nose without pain.

Without this wonderful CPAP machine:

(1) I could die during my sleep.

(2) I could have a stroke

(3) I could have brain damage.

(4) I could become a diabetic

(5) I could have a heart attack.

(6) Miscellaneous

Thank you for reading my article. Please feel free to read any of my numerous articles on various subjects.

Copyright Linda E. Meckler 2007


Linda is the author of her first published book, “Ghost Kids Trilogy. "Christy, 12 and her Brother Brad, 16 moves into an old house on top of a mountain and meet two Ghost Kids.

Then we have a mysterious, magical Blue Vase where Uncle Charlie the villain is trapped. He wants out of the Blue Vase and exchange he will tell Christy and Brad where PiratesÂ’ Treasure is Hidden.

Take a walk with Christy and Brad down a dark hall hunting for Pirates” Treasure. You will think were you there right there with them.

Love, Family Values and Charity burst off the pages. http://www.lmeckler.com

Check out my new 4 E books Titled:

How To Appeal Medical Bills

Appeal and Collections Letters for Medical Providers

Boost Your Self Esteem and Blossom

Computers Cause Pain on my website http://www.lmeckler.com/store

Check out my website http://www.lmeckler.com




CPAP Machines and Masks